Leaf Software Ltd is looking for a brilliant front-end developer to build world-class web applications, In this role you’ll be working remotely and choosing your own hours, but within that flexibility you’ll be expected to deliver features and improvements in an efficient, timely manner. The role is ideal for someone who likes stability and routine, as you’ll spend most of your time problem solving, writing code, and shipping value.
Leaf Software Ltd is working hard to build a strong core of expertise around complex information capture on the web. To get there, They need help from a brilliant front-end developer who loves to build fast, accessible, progressively enhanced web applications that deliver tremendous value.
About Leaf Software Ltd
Leaf are a remote agency based in the UK. they are specialise in complex information capture, helping organisations excel online by making it easy for their users to provide them with high quality information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A good high level understanding how web browsers work (HTTP, the DOM, etc.).
- A good understanding of how to use your browser’s development tools.
- A good understanding of issues related to user experience, performance, accessibility, progressive enhancement, and cross-browser compatibility.
- A willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages.
Bonus points if…
- You have some experience with React.
- You’re happy enough figuring things out in your terminal.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinion.
- You have experience working in a client-focussed business.
- You have experience with another programming language.
Why You Should Apply
- Leaf Software Ltd is expected to make an offer between £40,000 to £60,000 per annum for this role.
- They’ll provide you with all the equipment you need for your work, including a 16″ Macbook Pro.
- They’re a remote-first company, offering flexible working hours.
- You’ll get 20 days holiday, as well as your birthday, off each year (birthdays are for cake, and cake only).
- Leaf Software Ltd will keep your personal progression a priority with fortnightly one on ones and 6-monthly performance reviews.
This is a remote position. However, when they’re not quarantined, a few times a year Leaf Software Ltd like everyone to drop into Canterbury – famous for its cathedrals, cobbles and tales – for a bit of face-time with the rest of the team.
- Efficient delivery of high quality features and improvements to our clients web applications.
- Collaborating effectively with your coworkers to come to the best solution for given constraints.
- Communicating clear, concise updates to clients in a way that anticipates their needs.
- Driving the technical quality of our work, and knowledge around complex data capture forward.
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a little about yourself, some examples of your work, and why you think you’d be a good fit.
After you apply
If Leaf Software Ltd is interested in moving forward with your application, They’ll arrange a remote interview with you to further establish our suitability for you as employers, and your suitability for this role.
Following your interview, if they’re thinking about making an offer, they’ll give you some real work to do to assess your technical suitability for the role. Leaf Software Ltd will pay you for this, and arrange something with you that works around your other commitments.
For More Infomation, Visit Leaf Software Ltd Website