Applications for the facebook artificial intelligence hackathon 2020 are open for Interested Individuals.
Facebook is passionate about bringing the world closer together by advancing artificial intelligence – connecting people to what they care about, powering new, meaningful experiences, and advancing the state-of-the-art through open research and accessible tooling.
Whether you’re just getting started, or an experienced pro, They invite you to flex your creative muscles by submitting a project through their Artificial Intelligence track.
Not only is this a chance to put your skills to the test and learn something new, but you’ll also connect with a global community of like-minded developers, benefit from educational resources and be in the running to win some awesome cash prizes.
- 1st Place: $3,000
- Invitation to attend the 2021 F8 Developer Conference and Hackathon event (Hotel, Flight, F8 ticket with an ARV of $3,500 per person; up to 4 maximum invitations)
- 2nd Place: $2,500
- 3rd Place: $1,500
Who should Apply
- Only individuals, organizations, and teams with prior internet access who at the time of entry and througout the entire Hackaton series have a Facebook and Devpost online account can apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are expected to submit the following
- Demo video. (hosted on Facebook Video, YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku). Your video should be around 2 minutes, include a demo of your working application via a step-by-step visual demo, and be available in English. Be sure to explain how the Facebook products used enhances the experience of your solution!
- Access. A way to access your working application for judging and testing by providing a link to your publicly accessible code repository.
- Complete submission form. All required fields must be completed and submitted on Devpost BEFORE the deadline. Late entries will NOT be accepted.
Deadline for Application: 24 June, 2020